Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Atheist / secularist / Libertarians like to claim that they are basing everything they do on reason.
But this is simply not true
These three groups of people, have basic beliefs that they base their reasoning on. These beliefs from a secular atheist view are called assumptions, but they are beliefs that are held by faith.
These beliefs they say are based on science, but they believe the science is naturalism. Or sometimes they believe that science is consensus.
In other words these three groups secular / atheist / Libertarians hold beliefs / assumptions and these assumptions are held by faith not provable by reservable repeatable experimentation.
Monday, May 20, 2019
IT IS DESTROYING THE FAMILY, THE CIVIL SOCIETY,
AND MAKING UNSTABLE INDIVIDUALS.
Friday, May 17, 2019
Until we take seriously the attack on Biblical Christianity that is coming from education the secularists will keep rebuilding churches in there image, civil government in its image, and families in its image.
This is what the liberal churches about, what the liberal government is about, it is what gay marriage is about, and is what the LGBT movement is about.
The secular socialistic movements that have taken over, universities, secondary schools, as well as preschool and kindergarten will continue to be rebuilt until biblical Christians take seriously education as a system of discipleship of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Dr Jordan B Peterson says that the focus on group equality is a spinoff of Marxism. That after Marxism failed spectacularly in the economic realm, Marxists applied their way of thinking to issues like the difference between men and women. "We've got a hundred million corpses stacked up to demonstrate" the failure of Marxism, Peterson tells John Stossel. And the new Marxism-derived focus on group equality won't end any better.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155845085624117&id=17548474116
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Liberals Proved Pence Right About Anti-Christian Discrimination
This course surveys queer and trans* readings of biblical texts. It introduces students to the complexity of constructions of sex, gender, and identity in one of the most influential literary works produced in ancient times. By reading the Bible with the methods of queer and trans* theoretical approaches, this class destabilizes long held assumptions about what the bible--and religion--says about gender and sexuality.
Eligible for GSST
Spring 2020. Kessler.
Monday, April 29, 2019
To Studying Nature alone.
They called this science, but it is really was a shift to Natural Philosophy'
This shift in ideas was a shift from one religion to another.
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Thursday, April 25, 2019
When Thomas Jefferson saw there was no negotiating with Muslims, he formed what is now the Marines (sea going soldiers). These Marines were attached to U. S. Merchant vessels. When the Muslims attacked U.S. merchant vessels they were repulsed by armed soldiers, but there is more.
The Marines followed the Muslims back to their villages and killed every
man, woman, and child in the village. It didn't take long for the Muslims to leave U.S. Merchant vessels alone. English and French merchant vessels started running up our flag when
entering the Mediterranean to secure safe travel.
Why the Marine Hymn contains the verse, "To the Shores of Tripoli ".
This is very interesting and a must read piece of our history. It points out where we may be heading. Most Americans are unaware of the fact that over two hundred years ago the United States had declared war on Islam, and Thomas Jefferson led the charge!
At the height of the 18th century, Muslim pirates (the "Barbary Pirates")
were the terror of the Mediterranean and a large area of the North Atlantic. They attacked every ship in sight, and held the crews for exorbitant ransoms. Those taken hostage were subjected to barbaric treatment and wrote heart-breaking letters home, begging their governments and families to pay whatever their Mohammedan captors demanded.
These extortionists of the high seas represented the North African Islamic nations of Tripoli, Tunis , Morocco , and Algiers - collectively referred to as the Barbary Coast - and presented a dangerous and unprovoked threat to the new American Republic .
Before the Revolutionary War, U.S. merchant ships had been under the
protection of Great Britain. When the U.S. declared its independence and entered into war, the ships of the United States were protected by France.
However, once the war was won, America had to protect its own fleets.
Thus, the birth of the U.S. Navy. Beginning in 1784, 17 years before he
would become president, Thomas Jefferson became America's Minister to France. That same year, the U.S. Congress sought to appease its Muslim adversaries by following in the footsteps of European nations who paid bribes to the Barbary States rather than engaging them in war.
In July of 1785, Algerian pirates captured American ships, and the Dye of Algiers demanded an unheard-of ransom of $60,000. It was a plain and simple case of extortion, and Thomas Jefferson was vehemently opposed to any further payments.
Instead, he proposed to Congress the formation of a coalition of allied
nations who together could force the Islamic states into peace. A
disinterested Congress decided to pay the ransom.
In 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams met with Tripoli's ambassador to Great Britain to ask by what right his nation attacked American ships and enslaved American citizens, and why Muslims held so much hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts.
The two future presidents reported that Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja had answered that Islam "was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Quran that all nations who would not acknowledge their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise." (Any of this sound familiar? )
Despite this stunning admission of premeditated violence on non-Muslim nations, as well as the objections of many notable American leaders, including George Washington, who warned that caving in was both wrong and would only further embolden the enemy, for the following fifteen years, the American government paid the Muslims millions of dollars for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages.
The payments in ransom and tribute amounted to over 20 percent of the United States government annual revenues in 1800.
Jefferson was disgusted. Shortly after his being sworn in as the third
President of the United States in 1801, the Pasha of Tripoli sent him a note demanding the immediate payment of $225,000 plus $25,000 a year for every year forthcoming.
That changed everything.
Jefferson let the Pasha know, in no uncertain terms, what he could do with his demand. The Pasha responded by cutting down the flagpole at the American consulate and declared war on the United States.
Tunis, Morocco, and Algiers immediately followed suit.
Jefferson, until now, had been against America raising a naval force for
anything beyond coastal defense, but, having watched his nation be cowed by Islamic thuggery for long enough, decided that it was finally time to meet force with force.
He dispatched a squadron of frigates to the Mediterranean and taught the Muslim nations of the Barbary Coast a lesson he hoped they would never forget. Congress authorized Jefferson to empower U.S. ships to seize all vessels and goods of the Pasha of Tripoli and to "cause to be done all other acts of precaution or hostility as the state of war would justify".
When Algiers and Tunis, who were both accustomed to American cowardice and acquiescence, saw the newly independent United States had both the will and the right to strike back, they quickly abandoned their allegiance to Tripoli.
The war with Tripoli lasted for four more years, and raged up again in 1815. The bravery of the U.S. Marine Corps in these wars led to the line "to the shores of Tripoli" in the Marine Hymn, and they would forever be known as "leathernecks" for the leather collars of their uniforms, designed to prevent their heads from being cut off by the Muslim scimitars when boarding enemy ships.
Islam, and what its Barbary followers justified doing in the name of their prophet and their god, disturbed Jefferson quite deeply.
America had a tradition of religious tolerance. In fact Jefferson, himself,
had co-authored the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, but
fundamentalist Islam was like no other religion the world had ever seen.
A religion based on supremacy, whose holy book not only condoned but mandated violence against unbelievers, was unacceptable to him.
His greatest fear was that someday this brand of Islam would return and pose an even greater threat to the United States .
This should concern every American. That Muslims have brought about
women-only classes and swimming times in America at taxpayer-funded universities and public pools; that Christians, Jews, and Hindus have been banned from serving on juries where Muslim defendants are being judged; Piggy banks and Porky Pig tissue dispensers have been banned from workplaces because they offend Islamist sensibilities; ice cream has been discontinued at certain Burger King locations because the picture on the wrapper looks similar to the Arabic script for Allah; public schools are pulling pork from their menus; on and on and on and on..
It's death by a thousand cuts, or inch-by-inch as some refer to it, and most Americans have no idea that this battle is being waged every day across America. By not fighting back, by allowing groups to obfuscate what is really happening, and not insisting that the Islamists adapt to our culture, the United States is cutting its own throat with a politically correct knife, and helping to further the Islamists' agenda.
Sadly, it appears that today America's leaders would rather be politically correct than victorious!
A 232 Year History of our fight against Islam & why it is no longer taught in our public schools...
Friday, April 12, 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Dan has been married to his wife, Lee, for fifty years and they have three adult , all of who were home-schooled.
- As a young man, Dan worked in construction, at a steel mill, in wholesale and retail sales, was a commercial fisherman, and managed a "Little Pigs Barbeque".
- He was in the US Navy, and after leaving the Navy, he was a salesman with Kenny's Shoes, where he meet his future wife, Leelee.
- He later became an assistant manager at May Company in the woman's shoe department.
- He then spent 2 years with Addressograph-Multigraph Corporation selling printing presses.
- Dan was an atheist and became a Christian when as a 23-year-old businessman as a result of his teenager brother, Randy Rodden, who witnessed to him for about a year.
- After the Navy and working in the business world, Dan and his wife Leelee left their nets and became faith missionaries through First Baptist Church of West Covina, California.
- They then joined Campus Crusade for Christ where he attended the Institute of Biblical Studies at CCC, as well as three years of Staff treaning at the headquarters in San Bernardino, CA.
- They worked with the High School Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ in San Bernardino ,CA, and Columbus, Oh.
- In 1972, Dan & Leelee founded Student Action for Christ Inc. (whose name was later changed to The Caleb Campaign
- Dan was the President and Co-founder of The Caleb Campaign (which was an evangelistic, educational, and discipleship ministries to youth, teachers, and parents).
- They worked as Missionaries to the Public Schools. Through this Dan and his wife developed Caleb "Issues & Answers" a Christian newspaper that was distributed in Public Schools in many parts of the world. He was quoted in a Time Magazine article saying because of this outreach.
- Dan founded, produced, and published, Caleb "Issues & Answers Radio Show", Caleb Curriculum, and was the keynote speaker for "The Christian in the Public School" and "Learning to live in a War Zone Reality".
- Dan was the Co-Founder of "Enrichment Time", a homeschooling supplemental program.
- Dan was Executive Editor and publisher of "The Homeschooler" which was done to encourage Christian home-school families to not be afraid of being in the world but not of the world.
- Dan and his wife founded and directed the "Caleb Bike Farm " and "Caleb Bike Farm Zoo" which taught a Biblical work ethic to children and families. They also raised and sold exotic and domestic animals Worldwide through "LeDan's Farm".
- They traveled, along with several of their animals, throughout North America for about ten years with the "The Drop By Zoo" teaching Biblical character to children, youth, and adults in churches, schools, and businesses while he studied American Culture.
- Dan has vast experience in education, business, and economics as well as the practical ministry for everyday life.
- Dan has appeared on Oprah Winfrey, Phil Donahue, Mort Downey, Jr. Show, CNN News, Fox News, TBN.
- Dan, his wife, and their animals were also featured in newspapers across the country such as The Geneva Republican, The Wauconda Daily Herald, The Carmi Tmes, The Progress Christopher Il, The Daily American West Frankfort, Il, and the Goreville, Gazette.
- As a couple, Dan and his wife worked with at-risk youth at the Sherriff's Youth Ranch in Safety Harbor, FL.
- Dan is the Co-Founder of Christian Concierge, which is a network of Christian info-preneurs who are learning to utilize The Eternal Treasure Chest to be fruitful in all areas of life.
- Dan has great knowledge and insight into the worlds of plants and animals, ancient and modern societies, youth culture, civil government, politics and religion, as they relate to people today.
- Through founding Christian Concierge business networking groups, Dan worked at , "Changing the Character of Business" by helping Christians to "Be Fruitful & Frugal" by "Doing Good Together".
- Coming out of retirement, Dan has founded "George Washington Republicans" and "The Eternal Treasure Chest".
- By using his internet marketing experience, he is helping people become "Christian Info-Preneurs" and fruitful users of the internet. His purpose is to help Christian people become involved in their civic lives, American Culture, and to help America return to the Principles of George Washington and the Declaration of Independence.
- He is now doing workshops on Biblical Economics.
- Biblical Economics Seminar
- Runs the group Living A Biblical Economic Lifestyle A Biblical Economic Lifestyle
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Friday, March 29, 2019
It also has warnings as to what will happen if his children his bride his Nation his priests or His Kings, and even his enemies decide not to follow his plans.
It is not written as a systematic theology although it is very good to develop Systematic Theology from the Bible. It is God's love letter to his people to show them how to live in a cosmos and Eternal world that he created and that has moral and physical rules that must be followed to be fruitful in their lives. In other words it is God's user's manual to all the Nations and Peoples and individuals.
This manual is written in such a way it shows you how God would live if he were here in the current circumstances you are facing.
This manual clearly shows that God's way of living it's about sacrifice. It first shows us how he sacrificed for us and then how we are to sacrifice for him and others.
In This Love Letter it shows His children what are our His priorities. It shows us as his bride how we can love him best. It shows this as his priest what sacrifices we are to offer. It shows us as his workers how we are to get the job done. It shows it as his rulers how we are able to be wise and a servant to are people. It shows us as His soldiers how we are to battle. It show us as his fisherman how we are to fish. It shows us as his Olympians how we are to run the race.
In other words as many people have called The Bible through history it is the blueprint for living. A living sketch that we are to mix our minds and lives with so we can have an abundant and fruitful life that is worth living so we show who The invisible God is . This is what Disciples University is about. Learning from God's Love Letter How to live full and abundant life that has Eternal meaning.
What Thomas Jefferson learned from the Quran and His experience with Islam When Thomas Jefferson saw there was no negotiating with Musli...
Dan has been married to his wife, Lee, for fifty years and they have three adult , all of who were home-schooled. As a young man, Dan wor...