Monday, September 18, 2017

Fear The Christians Biggest Obstical To The Abundant Life


























BIBLE VERSES

15:1New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Abram Promised a Son
15 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying,
"Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you;
[a]Your reward shall be very great.”

Exodus 14:13New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Sea Is Divided
13 But Moses said to the people, “Do not fear! [a]Stand by and see the salvation of the Lord which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever.

Job 1:8New American Standard Bible (NASB)
8 The Lord said to Satan, “Have you [a]considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, [b]fearing God and turning away from evil.”

Psalm 23:4New American Standard Bible (NASB)
4 Even though I walk through the [a]valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no [b]evil, for You are with me;

Matthew 10:31New American Standard Bible (NASB)
31 So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
John 14:27New American Standard Bible (NASB)
27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

2 Timothy 1:7Amplified Bible (AMP)
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

No comments:

Post a Comment